Translation

Home Forums Gillion Theme Translation

Home Forums Gillion Theme Translation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • joaobaptista
    Participant

Hi, Sorry for my English, I’m Brazilian.

Some parts of the theme are not being translated into Portuguese. I tried using the LocoTranslate plugin, but I did not succeed.

Some examples are:

– “View All” on Menu;
    – “% min read” on posts
    – “% month ago” on posts

Can you help me? Besides these phrases, there are others. I saw that they are in the PHP theme templates, but I do not want to change them directly because of the updates.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @joaobaptist,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The “View All” on Menu string is translation ready but it not included in translation file gillion.pot which we will add ASAP. In the meanwhile you can do so by using attached updated gillion.pot file.

I could confirm other string translation issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by using the attached modified child theme of Gillion theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

joaobaptista
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>OK thank you.

These translations worked.

I need some help translating the months of the year into the header. They are being shown in English (APR, for example).

How can I do to display in Portuguese? (My WordPress is set to the correct language).</span>

I need some help translating the months of the year into the header. They are being shown in English (APR, for example).

Please share the screenshot of it where it is displaying.

Also please share all the strings which are not getting translated for you.

How can I do to display in Portuguese? (My WordPress is set to the correct language).

You are translating your site so you may be translating it in to Portuguese so i am not sure what do you mean by this?

joaobaptista
    Participant

Here is the print.

Attachments:

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also just to make sure are you using the shared pot file?

joaobaptista
    Participant

Hello, my site URL is: http://www.plataoplomo.com.br/blog/

Yes, I am using the shared file.

How are displaying the months of the year into the header?

joaobaptista
    Participant

The month is now appearing “APR” (English format). In Portuguese, “ABR” should appear.

In addition, there is one last thing that needs translation. The social media count widget actions titles (see print).

Attachments:

How are displaying the months of the year into the header?

Are you using any plugin to display it and also for social media count widget?

joaobaptista
    Participant

I’m not using any plugin for these things. It is the default of the theme.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

alexander.rodrigues
    Participant

Sorry but I have the same problems of translation and I have installed the newer version.

Look in my blog: http://blogdaarquitetura.pling.net.br/

All Shufflehound Widgets don’t allow editing of titles (please see the footer), like “Trending Slider” and “Latest” and “Popular”.

Attachments:

@alexander.rodrigues Your question is not related to this topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)