Tweaks and changes - please help

Home Forums Gillion Theme Tweaks and changes – please help

Home Forums Gillion Theme Tweaks and changes – please help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Hi,

Few tweaks that I’d like to like to make but can’t figure out how to do:

– Change background colour of the category button on the slider. Right now, the default colour seems to be a dark grey. I thought I found this setting in the Accent colours but it wouldn’t change it. Is there a CSS for this?

– Remove date on the post metadata showing on slider (and everywhere else). Is there CSS change for this?

– Related Posts is not working. I’ve set it to be on in settings. But I just get the “Related Posts” title but just blank underneath.

– How do I change the bullet point look on Gillion? I’d like thick blue arrows. I think it was called ‘disc’ on my previous theme. What’s the CSS for that?

– How do I remove the icon that appears to the right of the menu? I’ve included a screenshot below.

– I’ve selected widgets to show on just pages and not posts. However, I get widgets only on pages but not the Homepage. How do I get widgets to show on the Homepage?

Much appreciated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @shootthepianoplayer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

– Change background colour of the category button on the slider. Right now, the default colour seems to be a dark grey. I thought I found this setting in the Accent colours but it wouldn’t change it. Is there a CSS for this?

You can try achieving this using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

– Remove date on the post metadata showing on slider (and everywhere else). Is there CSS change for this?

– Related Posts is not working. I’ve set it to be on in settings. But I just get the “Related Posts” title but just blank underneath.

– How do I change the bullet point look on Gillion? I’d like thick blue arrows. I think it was called ‘disc’ on my previous theme. What’s the CSS for that?

– How do I remove the icon that appears to the right of the menu? I’ve included a screenshot below.

– I’ve selected widgets to show on just pages and not posts. However, I get widgets only on pages but not the Homepage. How do I get widgets to show on the Homepage?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)