Unable to update php

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to update php

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to update php

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • poojamitra88
    Participant

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_escape_string() in /home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/wp-content/themes/gillion/functions.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/wp-settings.php(499): include() #1 /home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/wp-config.php(78): require_once(‘/home/theblogi/…’) #2 /home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/theblogi/…’) #3 /home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/theblogi/…’) #4 /home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/index.php(17): require(‘/home/theblogi/…’) #5 {main} thrown in <b>/home/theblogi/public_html/drsonamitramd.com/wp-content/themes/gillion/functions.php</b> on line <b>60</b>

The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

I am getting this error when I update pho to 7.1 and it disappers when I downgrade it

Hi @poojamitra88,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, could you please update to the latest PHP version 7.3?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

poojamitra88
    Participant

Yeah using latest version. This problem started after migrating the host and the functions.php file code seems to have changed. Can u do something about it as I can uninstall and reinstall the theme but I do not want to lose the style and customization. Can u suggest how can I reinstall the theme without loosing the customiztion?

poojamitra88
    Participant

The problem is that I cannot upgrade to anything above 5.6. The site gives technical errors as mentioned above. Some glitch with the functions.php file

Ohh then it seems the issue with your new host.

You can delete and reinstall the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

You won’t lose any content or changes if you have not made it in the theme files.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)