Unyson fatal error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unyson fatal error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unyson fatal error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • routinelynomadic
    Participant

My site crashed and Bluehost said the error log suggested a problem with Unyson. They deactivated all plugins and told me to reactivate one at a time to pinpoint the problem. I started with Unyson as it is a required plugin with my Gillion theme and I got the following error. I tried to uninstall and reinstall as per previous advice but same problem.

<b>Warning</b>: require(/home1/routinf0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home1/routinf0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/unyson.php</b> on line <b>19</b>

<b>Warning</b>: require(/home1/routinf0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home1/routinf0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/unyson.php</b> on line <b>19</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home1/routinf0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in <b>/home1/routinf0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/unyson.php</b> on line <b>19</b>

routinelynomadic
    Participant

Is there any way to run Gillion without Unyson?

Hi @routinelynomadic,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Unyson plugin is a theme required plugin and it is working fine on my test site.

Please make sure that you are using a latest version of the plugin on your site and also check that the files mentioned in your error log exist in your WordPress installation.

Also, please make sure that the plugin files have correct read & write permissions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)