Unyson Plugin Breaks The Site

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unyson Plugin Breaks The Site

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unyson Plugin Breaks The Site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • siberus
    Participant

Hey! Strange thing happened.

I installed Unyson plugin on my test site and this is what happened with Gillion theme (address private and login details in case u need it).
    I tried to disable other plugins but it didn’t help.

Site is working fine without the Unyson plugin.
    What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Hi @siberus,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme and Unyson plugin.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site but couldn’t log in to your site using shared credentials to troubleshoot it.

Could you please make sure the shared credentials are correct and working fine?

Also please try deleting Gillion theme & Unyson plugin and install latest versions of it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

siberus
    Participant

Please try again with credentials in the private message. Thanks!

Solution for this topic

I logged in to your site and activated Unyson extensions which resolved the issue.

Could you please confirm it?

siberus
    Participant

yes, it’s working. thank u.

You are most welcome here 🙂

psdbox
    Participant

I just updated Unyson and something strange happened. My list items are overlapping one another. See here: https://www.psdbox.com/tutorials/manipulations/deer-surreal-manipulation-beginners

I tried deactivating the mega menu addon on Unyson because I don’t use it and my whole site fell down into hell jajajaj and I got a css render error (see attached screenshot)

I reenabled the mega menu addon and now it works but the list items are still overlapping on one another. I’m not using any kind of custom css. so I don’t know what heppens.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@psdbox This topic is resolved so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your question instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)