Updating Wordpress and WP Builder Breaks

Home Forums Gillion Theme Updating WordPress and WP Builder Breaks

Home Forums Gillion Theme Updating WordPress and WP Builder Breaks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • ayushere
    Participant

After Updating and Activating WP Builder it show fatal error “<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot declare class WPBakeryShortCode, because the name is already in use in <b>/home/u217173286/domains/kextcache.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-wpbakeryshortcode.php</b> on line <b>0</b>”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ayushere,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using the WpBakery page builder plugin bundled with the theme?

If yes then please update it from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ayushere
    Participant

Yes! After installing it does not activate and when i manually activate from plugins menu. It shows this error

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

ayushere
    Participant

sure.

Thank you for sharing the website login details but it seems you missed sharing the website URL so could you please share it?

ayushere
    Participant

kextcache.com

I resolved the issue by logging into your website and temporarily deactivated all plugins and activated the WPBakery page builder plugin then again reactivated all plugins.

Could you please confirm it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)