View a custom selection of portfolio categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme View a custom selection of portfolio categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme View a custom selection of portfolio categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Shelly
    Participant

Hi there

My website has two product groups (set up as “portfolio” items) and I would like to display each section on a different page.  I have used “Categories” to divide them, but even when I enter a custom set of Categories or Sub-categories in the “Portfolio settings” element, the rest of the items are still displayed.

I have seen multiple older tickets asking the same question and it was not possible back then.  Perhaps the latest theme version has an option to accommodate this, or custom coding to add?

For reference:

This page should only show the two “Leaky Feeder Products”: https://www.blue-telecoms.com/leaky-feeder-products/ but it is displaying ALL products.

I  do also have another “Products” page that shows ALL products.

Thank you

Shelly
    Participant

Just a note: I have found the code to hide the “All” option in the Category filter, but when you load the page “All” items are still displayed until you select another category.

I have disabled that code for now:

.sh-filter-container span.sh-filter-item[data-filter=”*”] {
    display: none;
    }

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that we still haven’t figured out how to fix it, but if a CSS solution works for you then you can try this one:

body.page-id-1028 .sh-portfolio-item:not(.category-leaky-feeder) {
        display: none;
    }

Let us know if that works!

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Shelly
    Participant

Fantastic, that works perfectly!  I have replicated the code for the other page too.

Thanks so much for your help.

Shufflehound

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)