Visual Composer

Home Forums Gillion Theme Visual Composer

Home Forums Gillion Theme Visual Composer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • p5ugn3r
    Participant

I don’t know what happens today, but the Visual Composer isnt’t working well on my website.

http://dizorlando.com.br/

When I deactivate the Visual Composer plugin, everything works fine but with the plugin not.

p5ugn3r
    Participant

I was testing and I discovered that the problem is when I put Home as a blog template.

If this function is disabled, the site will restart. How to solve this?

Hi @p5ugn3r,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme.

Could you please update your theme to the following latest version of theme?

Please login to access this file

If the issue still occurs for you after updating theme then could you please tell me the exact steps to reproduce the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Install the new version, but this problem still occurs.

Before installing the new version, the page has become unconfigured, now if I try to use the blog template, the page no longer shows.

Every time I try to use the blog template for my Homepage, something wrong happens.

Could you please tell me exactly what wrong happens by sharing the screenshot of it?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Now it’s working! I think the problem was memory, because I set it up yesterday and now is working.

Glad it is working fine for you now 🙂

Have a fantastic day!

p5ugn3r
    Participant

Thank you! You too!

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)