Website broken after creating a menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Website broken after creating a menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Website broken after creating a menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • lonamiaec
    Participant

I´ve just installed the theme, and one of the first thing i saw was the “CLICK HERE TO ASIGN MENU” in the header.

I´ve clicked on it, created a new one where my blog categories appears. Then I´ve said to show this new menu in the header navigation (#1 attachment).

Once all this is saved, the website is broken, showing CSS instead of the website. (#2)

I´ve also take a look at nginx logs, and here i found an error

==> /var/log/nginx/error.log <==
    2017/07/09 17:25:40 [error] 1468#1468: *22674 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fw_ext_mega_menu_get_db_item_option() in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/templates/render-css.php:870
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require()
    #1 /var/www/html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(‘/var/www/html/w…’, false)
    #2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/general-template.php(167): locate_template(Array, true, false)
    #3 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/helpers.php(39): get_template_part(‘inc/templates/r…’)
    #4 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/static.php(61): gillion_render_css()
    #5 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/init.php(24) : runtime-created function(1): include(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
    #6 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/init.php(107): __lambda_func(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
    #7 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/init.php(124): Gillion_Theme_Includes::include_isolated(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
    #8 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/gillion/inc” while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.31.3.19, server:……

If I create an empty menu everything works, but that´s not a solution as not having a menu is at least weird. I´ve tried to disable all plugins, didn´t work

Is there any know issue about adding menus?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @lonamiaec,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To resolve the issue please activate Mega Menu extension of Unyson plugin as shown in the attached screenshot that contains the function fw_ext_mega_menu_get_db_item_option

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lonamiaec
    Participant

Nice! Is there any way of installing it manually? I´ve found on github the latest compressed released of Mega Menu, but i don´t have FTP enabled on my server, so it´s not possible to click just on the install button

Please do not get confused with Mega Menu plugin and Mega Menu extension of Unyson plugin. You have to activate Mega Menu extension of Unyson plugin.

If you can’t install it on your site due to broken site then please temporary change the theme to any default theme like Twenty Seventeen then install these plugins and again activate Gollion theme on your site.

You can change the theme from your site database as described on the following pages.

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/change-theme-in-db

https://www.one.com/en/support/guide/change-your-wordpress-theme-from-the-database

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)