Widgetised Side Bar Info

Home Forums Gillion Theme Widgetised Side Bar Info

Home Forums Gillion Theme Widgetised Side Bar Info

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • zenfiretrading
    Participant

Hello how do I edit and modify my “stay connected” area of the Widgetised Side Bar? I can’t seem to change where those links goto, and how do I add or remove social media from it? Lets say if I want a twitter circle instead of instagram. Thanks alot! You guys are great!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Also I’m starting to get more experience in Gillian. Am I better just removing the Widgetised Side Bar and just replacing it with a Column and adding my data that way in WPBakery instead? Seems like the “left” side of Gillian is way easier for me to edit and manage then the “right” side of the page LOL

Solution for this topic

Hi @zenfiretrading,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Hello how do I edit and modify my “stay connected” area of the Widgetised Side Bar? I can’t seem to change where those links goto, and how do I add or remove social media from it? Lets say if I want a twitter circle instead of instagram.

You can configure it in the widget area as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Also I’m starting to get more experience in Gillian. Am I better just removing the Widgetised Side Bar and just replacing it with a Column and adding my data that way in WPBakery instead? Seems like the “left” side of Gillian is way easier for me to edit and manage then the “right” side of the page LOL

Yes, you can do that if you want to.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Well how do I add twitter to the Shuffle Hound Social Counter?

Solution for this topic

The “Shufflehound Social Counter” widget doesn’t have any option to display Twitter count.

You can display the twitter social icon by using “Shufflehound Social” widget as shown in the attached screenshot but it won’t display count of it.

Attachments:

zenfiretrading
    Participant

Alright thank you!

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)