wpbakery bought problems

Home Forums Gillion Theme wpbakery bought problems

Home Forums Gillion Theme wpbakery bought problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • laboo
    Participant

Hi

I bought a wpbakery license, activated, and seems to be a problem.

There must be a conflict with Gillion theme, for example, if I try to edit a text, a blank popup appear, See attached.

please let me know if you have an idea about

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @laboo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I bought a wpbakery license, activated, and seems to be a problem.

You don’t need to buy a WPBakery page builder as it comes bundled with the theme that you can install from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

There must be a conflict with Gillion theme, for example, if I try to edit a text, a blank popup appear, See attached.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

laboo
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi

I found the problem: unbelievable. It was due to a mod security bad configuration.

I wrote to hosting technicians.

Thanks for support, anyway.

Have a nice day.

Awesome great to see you found the problem.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)