WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) Support Incoming Soon

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) Support Incoming Soon

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) Support Incoming Soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Shufflehound

Hello,

We are happy to announce that in upcoming weeks we are including and adding full support for WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) plugin.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Shufflehound

WPbakery page builder update is live and can be downloaded bellow:

Please login to access this file

zsolt67
    Participant

I just updated to 3.1 but I cant find the visual composer. Where should I find it?

Solution for this topic

@zsolt67 After activating the theme you can install it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dhaleta
    Participant

Is it available for Gillion theme too? I have Gillion 2.2.1 installed and I am getting the “Update Required” message for WPBakery, along with “This plugin needs to be updated to be compatible with your theme.” (See attachment)

Attachments:

@dhaleta Just delete the plugin and reinstall it as displayed in the above shared screenshot.

dhaleta
    Participant

@shufflehound Thanks for the tip. That worked like a charm  🙂

@dhaleta You are always welcome here 🙂

rodrigovega
    Participant

i cant use it, it asked me for an activation??? what i should do?

@rodrigovega Please delete that plugin and reinstall it as described in the following reply posted above.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/wpbakery-page-builder-visual-composer-support-incoming/#post-29177

rodrigovega
    Participant

i already did that and it doesnt work

Attachments:

@rodrigovega It seems you have confused because of that plugin activation message.

You don’t need to activate the plugin to use it.

Just use the plugin that provides you basic functionality to create slider.

If you have not purchased this plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not activate the plugin license until you purchase the plugin.

The bundled plugin provides limited functionality which is sufficient to make it work with the theme.

Please see more information about this on the following page.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/purchase-code-registration-faqs/#1447194367831-7941a825-85b2

ksisko
    Participant

Hello, I found no way of installing these three plugins – look at the photo. When trying to install individually it gives the same error and it also says: ”

Plugin not activated. A higher version of WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.”

Please advice.

Attachments:

@ksisko It seems from your shared screenshot that it is happening because of cURL error which is server related error.

Please contact your web host to let your website download those plugins from cdn.shufflehound.com

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on this thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

maxaheer
    Participant

Hey my WPBakery is not activated and requires activation key for the latest version 6.0.3.

Please help. It should have activated version.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)