Youtube videos unavailable on mobile

Home Forums Gillion Theme Youtube videos unavailable on mobile

Home Forums Gillion Theme Youtube videos unavailable on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • mcash
    Participant

<p class=”p1″>Some youtube videos are unavailable on mobile for some reason.. I check same videos on another websites and they are ok so the issue is on my website..

I will send you the url on my website inside the private information field here.</p>

Hi @mcash,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have shared both the page URLs from the same website so does it mean it works fine on one page but not another?

It is displaying fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, it seems you are using an older version of the theme on your shared website so please update the theme to the below latest version.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mcash
    Participant

Hello there,

The video display fine i know. The issue is when you click play. Please try it and tell me if you can playback.

Yes, it plays fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it on a different browser and also update the theme as described above.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mcash
    Participant

<p class=”p1″>UPDATE TO NEW VERSION 3.5.4 DONE.

Thanks for the fast reply, I really appreciate your help.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Unfortunately I still have the issue and I send the link to a lot of people and they have the same issue when trying to playback the youtube video it say “unavailable”.. So I digged more to this and found that this issue is only happening on my website so please help me to fix this.. I am very worried about it because my website is about music videos and music news so I almost all my content have a youtube video inside..</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Here you can see that the same video is working fine on another website but mine not.</p>

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, please check whether it is a theme issue used on your site,  to confirm it just temporarily use the Twenty Nineteen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)