about error message

Home Forums Jevelin Theme about error message

Home Forums Jevelin Theme about error message

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • gxo
    Participant

Hi,dear support team

This error message is displayed. Please teach me the solution. We thank you for your cooperation.

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/buype2020/jeff-and-shane-run.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/elements/header-builder/header.php</b> on line <b>167</b>

<div class=”sh-header-builder-main sh-header-builder-layout1 sh-header-builder-main-sticky-enabled sh-header-megamenu-style2″>
    <div class=”sh-header-builder-main-container”>
    <div class=”container”>
    <div class=”sh-header-builder-main-content”>
    <div class=”sh-header-builder-main-content-left”>
    <div class=”sh-header-builder-main-logo”>
    <div class=”sh-header-builder-logo”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Hi @gxo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

gxo
    Participant

Hi,thanks ur reply!

My server can not update php. The latest version is 7.2.6. The theme is using the latest version. How can I solve it?

Thanks

Could you please tell me exactly where the warning message is displaying and also share the screenshot or page URL from your site where it is displaying?

This is a simple PHP warning and most of the time it doesn’t affect the functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

gxo
    Participant

Thanks your reply,Share the capture with the page URL.
    Moreover, the setting of wp-config.php file is false.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please try clearing the WP-Super-Cache that you are using on your site and resave the header settings.

If it still doesn’t resolve then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

gxo
    Participant

Hi,thanks support team.

I can’t solve this way,so can you check my account?

There was a similar error last time. Please tell us more about specific problems and solutions so as not to waste your time and effort in the future.

thanks’

Solution for this topic

I logged into your site and resaved the Header Builder as shown in the attached screenshot which resolved the issue.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gxo
    Participant

Thanks.

I want to solve myself at the same error time. So please tell me the procedure in detail. Are you sure i want to delete the header error message text from WPBakery Page Builder Settings the capture screen you sent?

Thanks

I have already told you all the procedure above which is quite simple.

Do you have any question in the stated procedure?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)