About installing all layouts & Adding RTL language

Home Forums Jevelin Theme About installing all layouts & Adding RTL language

Home Forums Jevelin Theme About installing all layouts & Adding RTL language

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • gravixa
    Participant

Hello, First of all i thank you so much for Jevelin, The great theme.

Second, I’ve two questions.
    My first question is,
    How could i install all layout pages? As i install Jevelin only one layout for example: Creative Home
    It removes the layout i installed before, so how can i do that?

My second question is,
    I want to setup two different languages on the website using the theme
    I will use WordPress Multisite network.
    I can’t find the rtl.css file in the Editor, and how can i change my layouts to be RTL?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @gravixa,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How could i install all layout pages? As i install Jevelin only one layout for example: Creative Home
    It removes the layout i installed before, so how can i do that?

To retain multiple demo content, please use our new theme functionality Import Demo Content as shown in the attached screenshot.

I want to setup two different languages on the website using the theme
    I will use WordPress Multisite network.
    I can’t find the rtl.css file in the Editor, and how can i change my layouts to be RTL?

Please try enabling RTL support in the theme options as displayed in the second and third attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gravixa
    Participant

Where can i find the new theme functionality Import Demo Content,

As only ‘install’ button only shows on every layout. and i can’t find that ‘import’ button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gravixa
    Participant

Ok that’s cool. I found its a new update. I’ve to update the theme to get it. But i have a problem.

I made a lot of customization on the main theme. not the child theme.

how can i update without losing the updated pages? and Unyson saved sections and columns?

It’s wrong decision to make changes in the parent theme instead of child theme. Now you have to use updated theme and move the changes made in the parent theme in to child theme.

If you don’t know how to do this then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

gravixa
    Participant

I don’t want to hire a developer.

I want to know where’s your theme customization is being saved?

Does it saved on the theme files in wp-content/themes directory?

Or does its saved on Unyson plugin?

I Just want the way to have a back up for whatever the customizations are saved!

So tell me what’s the way? and i can do it i just want to know the way.

Because iam going to update the theme and Unyson plugin. and i dont want to lose pages customization i made. With Unyson.

gravixa
    Participant

Also i’ve noticed in the theme setting, the update section that you’re saying that when updating the theme nothing is going to be lost as no customization are saved in the theme file.

So where rev sliders, pages i customized using Unyson are being saved?

The customisations made in the pages or posts using Unyson or the rev slider or the changes made in the theme settings are saved in the database so you won’t lose it after updating the theme.

This is because updating the theme or plugin only changes the theme or plugin files and not the data saved in the database.

You will only lose the changes made in the theme or plugin files after updating it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)