Accordion and image inside the lines

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Accordion and image inside the lines

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Accordion and image inside the lines

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the theme, It’s perfect for my website.

I’ve just a question. I used the accordion (Jevelin element) and each time I used it, I’ve got the same photo inside the lines. I don’t know why there is an image and I don’t know how to remove it in each line of my accordion.

More over, when I use the accordion on an other page, i’ve got the samed issue

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ot.tremelin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You might have added the image inside accordion content so please edit it to remove the image.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.

I don’t remember added the image on my accordion content…
    it’s as if image take part of the accordion element (cause if i use it on an other page, the image will be still there).

Thanks,

Attachments:

I could confirm this on your shared site but I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described hereย https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

ot.tremelin
    Participant

I updated my theme version and I desactivated temporary my different plugins (except WP Bakery and Unyson). But I still have the images on the lines in my accordion.

I tried differents accordions styles from WP Bakery templates. But it’s still there… In fact, when I use a WP Bakery template, There is also an Image whereas it’s the original template … :/

What can we do to delete this problem ?

Thanks.

Just in case : lacdetremelin.icodia.info/randonnees-bretagne/

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Thanks

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but I don’t find a login screen on your shared website.

Could you please share your website login page URL?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Yes You can find this just below

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue which occurs due to the Image Gallery element that you have used before the accordion element on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

I could also confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can just use any other Image Gallery element to display image gallery.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

I was in holidays, I just saw your answer. Thanks a lot for the help !

You are most welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)