Activate Contact Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Activate Contact Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Activate Contact Form

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

How can I tell the built in contact form to email? Emailing with PHP is working in WP, but not by the contact form.

Regards

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have configured contact form content element settings and send test email using its test method.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

This is what I am searching for: “contact form content element settings”. Where ist it?

Best

Sebastian

You will get settings by clicking on contact form content element as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TomHobbes
    Participant

Thank you.

The test email works, but testing the contact form on the website I get this error message: “Invalid destination email (please contact the site administrator)”

That´s why?

Best Sebastian

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the contact form is displaying?

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

That´s ok for and welcome. For the details, please see below.

Best

Sebastian

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but when I try to access your site I get the following error.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Please advise.

TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you. Form here (Germany) the site is working, login as well as viewing. The server is Strato and working all the time. Strange. Maybe a problem just for some moments?

Regards

Sebastian

I still get the error as shown in the attached screenshot.

I can access front end of your site without any issue but get an error only when I try to access admin area of your site.

Please check whether it is related to your site or your website server.

Attachments:

TomHobbes
    Participant

I am sorry. Here ist the correct password. I will be happy, if you could try again.

Best

Sebastian

It is not just a password issue but I can’t access your site login page.

TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

I asked to my server hoster, but there is no special security issue (may be against foreign countries or so).

I tried to access with my mobile, and it works without problem.

I checked all preferences on WP regarding emailing.

I changed from WP-php to SMTP and could send Testemails without a problem. But trying to send an email via your contact form produces still the red error message.

There two possibilities left:

1. I can give you the FTP access, and you can change the haccess file according to your needs.
    2. I can try to create another contact form with a plugin. But yours is very beautiful

Regards

Sebastian

There two possibilities left:

I can give you the FTP access, and you can change the haccess file according to your needs.

I can try to create another contact form with a plugin. But yours is very beautiful

I think instead of these it would be better If you share me screenshots of all contact form settings and also where it is working and where not.

TomHobbes
    Participant

Ok, here we go:

1 and 2: Mail settings

3: Test mail out of the page editing. Email was sent and received. So far so good.

4: Contact form oft the website.

5: Error message by the template

10: General setting

11: Writing settings

12: Discussion settings

13: reading settings

TomHobbes
    Participant

And the rest

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

In the contact form options, please make sure you have set destination email as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

That´s it! Thank you very much for your patience and your beautiful theme. Is there a place, where I can give you a rating?

Could you please delete my attachments.

Best

Sebastian

You are most welcome here 🙂

We have deleted your attachments.

We have sent an email to provide us review.

Thank you!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)