Add new icon set zip

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add new icon set zip

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add new icon set zip

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Iwona
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

I need to add new icon set, there is no Etsy icon anywhere included in a theme.  So I found new icon zip file that I would like to upload into page builder.

I found online that it should be easy way:   like Settings  >  Page builder >  upload

But there is no Page builder in Settings   (dashboard).

Is there is an easy way to upload new icon set –  zip file?

Thank you,

Iwona

Iwona
    Participant

Just another question,  if uploading icon set won’t be possible: How can I write a text instead of the icon in a social media block?

Thank you,

Iwona

Hi Iwona,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I found online that it should be easy way:   like Settings  >  Page builder >  upload

But there is no Page builder in Settings   (dashboard).

Is there is an easy way to upload new icon set –  zip file?

You will find page builder settings as shown in the attached screenshot but there isn’t any option to upload new icon set file.

To use new icon set file you have to develop custom code.

Just another question,  if uploading icon set won’t be possible: How can I write a text instead of the icon in a social media block?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the social media blocks are displaying ans also tell me the text you want to display instead of icons so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Iwona
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. I found that icon etsy is in font awesome. I tried to add a code for the etsy (fa fa-etsy)  in one of the php files (I think hooks)  and did work. The icon had been added into icon set.  (page builder)

About a text instead of the icon I haven’t seen any option how to do it. (I don’t need it anymore)

Especially on homepage  in “theme setting”,  “social media”.

my url website I am customising is:

https://tanyawarwick.co.uk/

Thank you,  but I at the moment I don’t need it.

Just one more question:

Some sections, created using page builder have very large padding:

This is the code of the section from contact page

https://tanyawarwick.co.uk/contact/

.sh-section-c524d38fb4b52780a0c35e78680de904 {
    padding: 100px 0px 100px 0px;

}

I can’t change this padding in any way.  Even adding all selected dom elements, even adding !important.

This padding is added to any page created using elements from page builder.

Can I change the padding especially top 100px?

Thank you,

Iwona

Iwona
    Participant

Hi,

I have figured out the padding today.  There was a missing section in my page created using page builder,  just the element.

Iwona
    Participant

Hi ,

But I have a question about logo:

Logo is loading every time when switching to another page, even the header sidebar left is sticky. Logo disappears and appears again.

I can’t do anything in the theme settings,  “header”.

The changes made there does not have any effects on the homepage.

Maybe because I installed demo – “portfolio”.

I have “new portfolio” demo currently as a homepage.  But this “new portfolio” demo was not available in all demos when I installed a theme (why?). I just had to set the homepage to a new layout.

Can I do anything about logo  -this flickering effect?

Thank you,  that will be all if I have an answer about logo.

Iwona

Can I do anything about logo  -this flickering effect?

This is how the logo work which you can confirm on the below page. This is because on every page load the logo image reloads from server.

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/header/eighth-header/

To reduce this flickering you can cache the logo image using any caching plugin like following.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions  instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)