Adding CRM tags to Contact Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding CRM tags to Contact Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding CRM tags to Contact Form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • SarahL
    Participant

So, I’ve been struggling with this for a few weeks and need someone to point me in the right direction. My company uses Infusionsoft as their CRM. I’ve tried all the various plugins to connect a bevy of contact forms to our CRM, but can’t find one that transfers all field data without having to pay a fee each month.

I just need a web form that looks like my pretty Jevelin form but contains the back end data from Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft has a form creator, but it doesn’t look good with the rest of the Jevelin theme and doesn’t include a CSS editor in Infusionsoft.

They do, however, provide a copy and paste, unstyled HTML Code to paste to your WP site. I’ve tried to paste the code into the text editor of a Text Block. And the form shows up on my live page preview, but it doesn’t have the same styling as a form created with the Jevelin form editor/Jevelin.

As someone who is not fluent in CSS, how do I apply the Jevelin theme’s form style to my raw HTML (attached)?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @SarahL,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To apply same styling to your HTML form,

you have to develop custom CSS code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)