Adding new page problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding new page problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding new page problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cathrr
    Participant

Hi support team ,

Here is was I see when trying to add a new back to my website . see doc attached .

I tried  Safari/ Chrome …

It is doing it when adding a new page

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cathrr,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Are you facing the same issue using the Twenty Twenty One theme on your site?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cathrr
    Participant

Thanks for you quick response ,

Here is the temporary access

regards

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and deactivated the Unyson plugin that resolved the issue.

You don’t need to activate the Unyson plugin as it is deprecated and replaced by the Redux plugin.

cathrr
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂

Have a great day

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)