Always need to Install theme compatible extensions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Always need to Install theme compatible extensions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Always need to Install theme compatible extensions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello. First, thank you for a great product. I did all the necessary installations of theme compatible extensions and it works great but each time WordPress gets updated, the theme extensions all get disabled. I then have to install theme extensions to get my site working again. I have done this 3 times now but of course, I don’t want to do this each time. You can see my site here with the jevelin extensions disabled. http://wordpress3.sandbaragency.com. Can you tell me why this might be happening?

Thank you very much for your time.

• Steven
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @stevenkuppers,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Those are Unyson plugin extensions which got stored in the extensions directory on the path /wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/

When WordPress gets updated then it doesn’t change anything stored in the wp-content directory so extensions also doesn’t change or get removed.

I am not sure why this is happening on your site so we have to troubleshoot it.

Are you updating WordPress manually or using automatic updation?

Which host are you using?

Please make sure the extensions exist on the path /wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/ and see whether it gets removed after updating the WordPress .

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for quick response.

• WordPress is getting update automatically.

• My host is SiteGround.

Next time WordPress gets updated, I will check to see if the extensions were removed, as you suggested.

ok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)