"Are you sure you want to do this" error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme "Are you sure you want to do this" error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme "Are you sure you want to do this" error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • heycheri
    Participant

Every time I try to install the zip file of the Jevelin wordpress theme, I get an “Are you sure you want to do this” error. Please help me fix this?

Hi @heycheri,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It is working fine for me on my test site without any issue.

First please make sure you are uploading only theme zip file and not whole zip file downloaded from themeforest that also contains documentation and child theme folders.

If you are still getting the error then please try resolving it as described in the following pages.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-wordpress/

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

heycheri
    Participant

Hi there,

I followed the directions in the links provided, and the solutions did not work. I also unpacked the Themeforest theme, rezipped the Javelin file, and attempted to upload this standalone zip folder which includes all of the documentation and child themes. This also did not work.

If possible, can I simply get a refund on the product? I was looking for an easier solution to install on my WordPress site that I could customize as I please, and this is a bit much for me. πŸ™‚ Thank you for trying to help me!

Warmly,

Cheri

Actually this is not theme related but with WordPress site that you are using.

You can also test it installing any other theme.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and install the theme for you? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

For any refund related requests please contact onΒ [email protected]

heycheri
    Participant

Thank you so much for the help, and for the quick response! I appreciate the customer service. I’ve decided to work with a different theme that’s easier to customize out of the box, but I really do appreciate you willing to work with me on this. πŸ™‚

You are always welcome here πŸ™‚

We’ll also appreciate your feedback regarding the Jevelin theme or if you see anything in it hard to customise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)