Article thumbnail image click

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Article thumbnail image click

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Article thumbnail image click

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • donkeydonner
    Participant

For the articles thumbnail for the widget, all articles page when you hover over the image part of the thumbnail and click it will just open the image. How can I make it just go to the actual article?

Thanks

Hi @donkeydonner,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me exactly which widget you are talking about by sharing me the page URL where it’s displaying or share the screenshot of it so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

donkeydonner
    Participant

Hi I posted the link, the article thumbnail I want to only link to the article not zoom on the image or click to go to the link of the image file itself.

Thanks

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.page-template-page-blog .blog-list a.sh-overlay-item.sh-table-cell:first-child .sh-overlay-item-container,
    .page-template-page-blog .blog-list a.sh-overlay-item.sh-table-cell:last-child {
        display:none;
    }

donkeydonner
    Participant

Thank you it works for the articles page, but not for the homepage where the articles widget is at the bottom, is it possible to have it work here too?

To make it work there please use the below CSS code instead of above.

.blog-list a.sh-overlay-item.sh-table-cell:first-child .sh-overlay-item-container,
    .blog-list a.sh-overlay-item.sh-table-cell:last-child {
        display:none;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)