Backend Costumization does not show anymore

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Backend Costumization does not show anymore

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Backend Costumization does not show anymore

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Author
  • natamike
    Participant

As already written I tried with different devices and different browsers.

But today I restored a November backup with jevelin version 4.8.4 and everything works fine without any problem!

What could it be?

I am not sure exactly what is an issue with you as it works fine for me on your website using the latest version of the theme.

Can you check the JavaScript console for errors when you face this issue?

In Chrome go to “Tools -> Developer Tools” and in Firefox you can go to “Tools -> Web Developer -> Console”

Find information about how to open JavaScript browser console :

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

Let me know what JavaScript errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

natamike
    Participant

I checked the javascript console but there seems to be no errors.

I tried again with a backup made in November and the issue goes away, but after doing all the updates it comes back.

🤷😔

Have you tried activating the third-party cookies in the browser that worked for others?

Also, use the browser in private/incognito mode.

asg
    Participant

I have an idea.

@natamike
    : Do you serve your site behind a .htaccess password protection?

natamike
    Participant

I tried all the things you said: activated the third-party cookies, browser in private/incognito mode and .htaccess has not password protection.

The issue is always there.

🙁

@natamike Could you please record and share the video of the issue with opening the browser console?

natamike
    Participant

I did other tests and I identified the cause of the issue:

1) I installed the latest version of Jevelin 4.9.1 in a clean WordPress installation with the previous version 5.5.3

2) I only installed the Unyson Plugin (rel. 2.7.24) and nothing else.

Up to  this point everything works fine, no problem!

3) I updated WordPress to the latest version 5.6 and here comes the problem again!

So it is clearly an incompatibility issue between Unyson and the new wordpress version.

And I don’t understand why you didn’t encounter any problems when you entered my website as I’ve tried with more different systems and it doesn’t work for me.

Have you tried with Windows or Mac operating system? I’m using Mac Os, Mac Ios and Android, I don’t have any Windows or Linux system.

Thanks for your patience. 🙏

If it was an incompatibility issue then this had occurred on my website and also on the websites of thousands of theme users which is not the case.

Still, we will try to troubleshoot the issue by contacting some users.

It would be helpful If you share the video of the issue with opening the browser console.

natamike
    Participant

here is a video, I am not very experienced I hope it goes well

natamike
    Participant

Here is a video, I am not very experienced I hope it goes well.

Today I installed the new version of Jevelin 4.9.2 and the issue are not resolved

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by natamike.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please capture and share the video when the browser console is active as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

natamike
    Participant

Ok

Attachments:

asg
    Participant

I uploaded a video. See private info field because it contains sensitive data

I can see in your shared video that you have installed the JQuery migrate plugin so please deactivate it.

Also, update the theme to the below latest released theme version.

Please login to access this file

natamike
    Participant

I checked in plugins page but I don’t have any JQuery migrate plugin installed and I don’t know how to disable it. Could you please do it for me? You already have my site login credentials, thank you.

I have already installed Jevelin version 4.9.2

I logged into your website but didn’t see the JQuery migrate plugin installed.

I have tested it again on different browsers and it works fine for me as shown in the below video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k4FpQF0GNHSn74OD-6VJbxdB5pyzgENz/view

Please try configuring a similar URL in your website settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

natamike
    Participant

I think haven’t understood, my settings it is already configured as you showed, what I need to change?

You need to make sure that both URLs are the same.

You can see in the shared screenshot that one URL contains wp but not the other URL.

natamike
    Participant

Done, but nothing changes, issue is always there.

I also tried to install Jevelin 4.9.2 with a previous version of WordPress and only with the Unyson plugin active, everything works fine. As soon as I update wordpress to version 5.6 the problem immediately returns.

😔

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 48 total)