Background Colour Using Accurate Palette Picker

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background Colour Using Accurate Palette Picker

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background Colour Using Accurate Palette Picker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi,

I want to change the background colour in a section on my page (using Unyson) however it does not have the usual option of typing in the colour number so the background on this section matches the rest of my site. The only option it seems, is to click on an area of the colour palette. But this means it is impossible to get the correct theme colour I am using for my site. Can you help please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi Laura,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s displaying the option for me to add color code using below latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme and Unyson plugin on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I presently have the Jevelin 2.6.0 version. I only started using it a week ago. But I could have sworn it was letting me use the colour picker option and now it isn’t.

I noticed another member said today that he is having the same problem.

Wordpress is a new platform to me so if I update, could you please help me out as to how I update without losing all my customisations?

I am presently customising the Child Theme.

Thank you! πŸ˜‰

WordPress is a new platform to me so if I update, could you please help me out as to how I update without losing all my customisations?

If you have not made any changes in the Jevelin theme files then you won’t lose any customizations after theme update.

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer site you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi thanks for your help!

It seems to be back to normal now i’ve updated. Thanks very much πŸ˜‰

You are most welcome here πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)