Background Colours and Spacing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background Colours and Spacing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background Colours and Spacing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Benjam1n
    Participant

Good afternoon!

I have imported the “corporate” demo data and there are a couple of bits I’m struggling with.

In screenshot A below, the grey background does not stretch all the way to the top of the image.

The text is closer to the centre of the page and there is a wider gap between the end of the text and the end of the screen – as hightlighted in screenshot B.

As far as I can see, I have copied the exact settings from the way it is setup on your coporate homepage and I cannot find out why it’s not quite the same.

Please let me know what I have missed.

Thanks!

Ben

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Ben,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Benjam1n
    Participant

Sure. Thanks for your help.

Benjam1n
    Participant

I’ve figured out the grey background.

It’s just moving the text along to the left more that I’m stuck with now.

Thanks

Ben

It’s just moving the text along to the left more that I’m stuck with now.

Just edit those elements and align them to the right and left respectively.

If you can’t do that then would you mind if I log in to your site and do it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Benjam1n
    Participant

Yeh sure, I’ve added it below.

There also appears to now be issues with the header which I have been able to get rid of before but cannot fix this time, could you have a look please.

(I think it may have something to do with the fact that I’ve imported so much demo data to copy the settings for my own home page – that’s when the header messed up with the code:

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/benjam47/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/elements/header-builder/header.php</b> on line <b>167</b>

Benjam1n
    Participant

Sorry, one more thing.

When you add a “Text Group” box, the left column is fully customisable whereas the right column is HTML only.

PLus it appears that when changing the text colour via html, it still appears as default on the web page.

You’ll see this in the contact form at the bottom of the page.

And how do you get the little grey line to seperate two half columns – as can be seen on the contact form of you weddings page.

Thanks

Ben

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Benjam1n.

Solution for this topic

I have resolved the warning message on your site.

Also, resolved the spacing issue by aligning elements as shown in the attached screenshots.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Benjam1n
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I thought it might be easier adding questions into one thread so I didn’t fill up the forum! – But I’ll start another thread, thank you for letting me know.

And as always, thank you for your help.

Regards

Ben

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)