Blog name in Header NOT SHOWING TRANSLATION

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog name in Header NOT SHOWING TRANSLATION

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog name in Header NOT SHOWING TRANSLATION

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • teslosi
    Participant

Hello.

I use Jevelin 4.9.2  and Polylang translation plugin, where I translated my Blog name in the strings. It is working fine for all SEO and other translations.

But in theme settings for Header I use Logo Title Name With Logo Image, so I show also my Blog name, but it is not showing translation on other language in is only in primary language.

How can we fiy this?

Thanks

Hi @teslosi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The theme does not have any specific setting for it.

Could you please contact the Polylang translation plugin support to do it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

teslosi
    Participant

I don’t think there is a problem with Polyalang because if I use any other theme, there is no problem with this same translation of the blog name, the translated subject is displayed correctly in the head of the page.

I think it’s a problem with your entry of this segment or calling of blogname in the header.

I think you should check it out.

teslosi
    Participant

Sorry… Ignore my last message.

I think the problem is, becouse your header offers extra text field in customization for this section Logo + Text, so ther is no function to call blog name. This is why no translation is posible for this.

Anyway, it would be nice, to have posbility to inserdt directly blog name and tagline in this section not just custom text field.

teslosi
    Participant

Or… maybe able to use function in this
    <span class=”customize-control-title”>Header / Logo Title Name
    </span>text area?

<?php bloginfo( ‘name’ ); ?>

???

I didn’t tell you that there is a problem with the plugin and not the theme what I have asked you that please contact the plugin support to know how to translate the text added in the text field.

teslosi
    Participant

Ok.

But now, afeter an update to lates thme version: 5.0
    there is a new problem, that this text, added in Customize/Header:
    Title Logo<span class=”description”>Enable or disable custom logo title</span>: ON
    Logo Title Name<span class=”description”>Enter your login title name</span>: TEXT
    is not displaying in front end.

I tried diferent things, nothing works!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by teslosi.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Solution for this topic

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

teslosi
    Participant

Yes, now it is ok and supports html.

Thanks a lot!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by teslosi.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)