Blog Pagination Options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Pagination Options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Pagination Options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • emailjohna
    Participant

Hi! I’m having a problem with the blog option and I can’t seem to find a solution.

If I use the “content element” blog option to design my page I can create the 5 column blog I desire but it has no pagination option. It either displays all entries or a fixed, limited number. Since its impractical to have 100 blog entries load on a page, the lack of pagination means I can’t use this option 🙁

If I use the “blog template” option which pulls the settings from both the Jevelin and page settings, I get the pagination I need but then it automatically creates a 3 column blog. It seems this option also overrides the page builder meaning I can’t add any additional design elements to the page. This means I can’t use this option either.

So, is there a way to add the pagination option to the blog content element in the page builder? Like the portfolio element has

Since I’ll be using blog option to create several different pages on the site, all of which need their own unique design, having the page builder option create a paginated page is the best solution

Thanks!

Hi @emailjohna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

So, is there a way to add the pagination option to the blog content element in the page builder? Like the portfolio element has

Currently Blog Posts content element doesn’t have any pagination option.

If I use the “blog template” option which pulls the settings from both the Jevelin and page settings, I get the pagination I need but then it automatically creates a 3 column blog. It seems this option also overrides the page builder meaning I can’t add any additional design elements to the page. This means I can’t use this option either.

You can display content added in the page content using Visual builder by setting Blog Editor Content option to On as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

emailjohna
    Participant

Thank you. I was wondering what the “blog editor” option was.

Ok, so the blog page builder element is out of the question unfortunately as I need pagination. There are just too many entries to have them all on one page, especially for anyone viewing on mobile

Can you suggest a way to get my blog 5 across? The blog template only allows for 3 across which makes my photos and entries far too large.

I would take any suggestion. Perhaps theres a fix using Yellow Pencil? That way I can tailor the blog pages, having some 3 across and some 5.

Yes you can try using Yellow Pencil editor to achieve it or you have to develop custom CSS code to achieve it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)