blog page categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme blog page categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme blog page categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • theguy092
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to only show the blog page categories that are Parent categories and not the sub categories on the blog page. If you see in my attachment there is a list of all the blog categories that have had are in each categories and sub category. I only want to show the parent category list on the home page. Alternatively how do you get rid of this section or modify it? It isn’t the titlebar so i don’t know what it is?

Many Thanks

Andy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Andy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

It is a portfolio content element so you can edit or remove it by editing your site home page as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

theguy092
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. It doesn’t seem like that bar is the portfolio section as I did not have any portfolio set on my homepage?

I have attached screenshots first showing my homepage page with no portfolio selected which was the result i screenshotted in my original post.

I then added a portfolio to my homepage and it created 2 menus. The issue is I cant find where to modify this first menu as it came with the original jevelin theme and i do not have any portfolios selected to modify it. It can’t be a portfolio when i did not have any portfolios to choose from I just added my first now?

Thanks for your help

Andy

Attachments:

theguy092
    Participant

Just to also add I am using the Jevelin blog demo

From your shared screenshot, it seems blog categories section which you can edit from the page blog settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)