Blog Post Categories Widget Mobile Scroll Issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Post Categories Widget Mobile Scroll Issues

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Post Categories Widget Mobile Scroll Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kscott
    Participant

Hello,

When I use the Blog Post Categories widget on my homepage using the Style 3 option (first section on the homepage), on mobile devices it locks the page if you try to scroll through the 2nd-5th articles on the list.

To reproduce it, navigate to my homepage(shared privately)on any iPhone , scroll down to the first 5 articles that you see on the homepage page and stop. Now, try to continue to scroll down the page by scrolling where the articles are within the Blog Post Categories widget. You’ll notice that the page does not scroll unless you tap and scroll on the very edges of the screen.

Hi @kscott,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the Wp Rocket Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, please test it by clearing your browser cache after deactivating the cache plugin.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kscott
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately I cannot leave my caching plugin deactivated on my live site. I can confirm though that after deactivating WP Rocket, I navigated to a ‘private’ browser in my iPhone on Safari and the issue still persists.

Note that I have not tested on any other device apart from an iPhone and i’ve seen this issue for over a year now but never actually documented it with you.

Shufflehound

Hello,

We did s0me more testing and at least on Android devices it works just fine.

At the moment we don’t have an iPhone available for testing, but maybe you know if this issue also can be seen in iPad?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)