Blogpost collection page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blogpost collection page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blogpost collection page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hey,

Is it possible on a page where you show all recent blog post as a collection, (see attachments), that not all blogpost will be shown? I don’t know if I am clear, but I mean, when creating a blogpost, is it possible to exclude that blog-post from such a collection site???

And normally, when given a blogpost page a catagory, then there is a sort of top bar, where all the different catagories are shown. How do I ad that bar??? See example of a page that has that in the attachment 3.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @wernervanstrien,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes, you can achieve that by creating the Blog posts page and configuring it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks.

And what about this part of the question: Is it possible on a page where you show all recent blog post as a collection, (see attachments), that not all blogpost will be shown? I don’t know if I am clear, but I mean, when creating a blogpost, is it possible to exclude that blog-post from such a collection site???

To exclude certain posts appearing on the blog page, just configure the blog page to display specific posts of specific categories as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)