Blue turtle image won't go away

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blue turtle image won’t go away

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blue turtle image won’t go away

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here’s my URL: itestgod.com

I can’t explain to you the level of irritation I feel right now.  I’ve spent the last 2 hours trying to remove the top Jevelin logo and replace it with my own logo. I removed the Jevelin logo from Customizer, in both places. I removed the logos again under the Jevelin heading that says Customize and replaced it with my own. If you can believe it, the Jevelin logo is still there on the home page. Why? And why do we need to create tickets for stuff that should work!? That’s why we buy a theme.

Second problem:

The blue turtle in the header. I’ve tried to replace it 100 times. I even removed the URL to the blue turtle and uploaded my own image and can see my URL to my image. Yet, the stupid turtle is still there. Why? Why do we have to create tickets for such basic things that should just work!?

You are wasting my time and money.

Participant

In WP Bakery, I removed or deleted the blue overlay and replaced it with my image to get it to work. But this is not how it should be done. It should pull from the link where I replaced the turtle link with my image link. Workarounds take time and cost money.

Hi @14728833,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You are using the custom header template on your website so you have to change the logo from the custom header as shown in the first attached screenshot.

You can change the turtle image from the titlebar setting of the page as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)