Button hover

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Button hover

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Button hover

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • MRD94
    Participant

Hi there,

I have an issue on my page. I tried to add some hover effect on my homepage in some sections but not only that the hover doesnt work but on some buttons i cant even change the color anymore. It is only on my homepage happening. On other pages it works. Only the button on my homepage header works because it was made with the revolution slider. I dont know what the issue is. I tried to delete the button and add a new one and so on. Could you help me please? Maybe its because of the yellow pencil plugin but I dont want to deactivate it cause i am not sure if everything else stays like it is or will my site break if I turn the plugin off?

My page is: https://watchdog.hr

Hi @MRD94,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Yes this can be the issue of custom CSS code developed using yellow pencil plugin so please try deactivating the plugin and your site won’t break.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MRD94
    Participant

Hi again,

I tried to change the button on the homepage and suddenly everything crashed. The whole template I built was out of function and i couldn’t access the visual builder anymore, only the default builder.

I tried with revisions and restoring back but it isn’t working. It only happend on the homepage

Is there a way to restore it and how to restore all the things I did in visual editor? Because it looks like the jevelin theme is “disabled” on the homepage.

Thanks in advance,

Ivan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

It seems this is happening because you have edited something in default editor and switched back to Visual builder editor.

If you are using Visual page builder editor then don’t switch to default editor.

You can only restore old working version of it if you have backup of your site orelse you have to recreate the page.

MRD94
    Participant

Yeah yor were right. Thank you for your help. I had to recreate the whole homepage but the button hover work again. Thank you for your help.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)