Can't add link to call to action button on main slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't add link to call to action button on main slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't add link to call to action button on main slider

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • Tihi123
    Participant

On  main page slider there is call to action button. I wanted to add link on that button, which leads to another page. When i add link via slider evolution the call to action button goes berserk.

Hi @Tihi123,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please tell me exactly what you mean my berserk and what happens when you add a link to call to action button.

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Tihi123
    Participant

Hi, thnx 4 support! I have attached multiple screenshots which depict my workflow. Basically after the link has been assigned to call to action button the the button becomes large across the whole slider and in upper part of the screen. Could you please help me with this one.

best!

Website link: http://www.silvermonitor.care

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I can see the button is positioned absolutely on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so please reproduce the issue on your site so that I can troubleshoot whether the position gets changed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tihi123
    Participant

Ok, I’ve added the link and the button position has changed. You can see now that is misplaced.

Tihi123
    Participant

These are the exact steps that I’ve made before contacting you. And you can see on the website that this is not working!!!

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Tihi123
    Participant

Could you please rather send me your email so that I can add you as admin for troubleshooting purposes. Also, there is another thing on a page under section Something about the product in photo area there are + + +  marks I dunno how to remove those, could you please advise.

Here is my email ID [email protected]

Tihi123
    Participant

Ok, I’ve added you as an admin. Please verify is everything OK.

Please share the admin user credentials here by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

Tihi123
    Participant

Could you please send me confirmation, did you manage to login???

Have you sent the admin user credentials on [email protected] ?

Tihi123
    Participant

You’ve asked to send it here in private ????

I didn’t get it here and also not on [email protected] so please share it in both the places.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)