Can't Edit Current Content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Edit Current Content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Edit Current Content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • unionjon
    Participant

Hello,

I’m getting back in to my site after some time to make updates from my client and it looks like the entire customization and page building experience has changed.

I’m sorry to reach out with such a 101 question but when I use WPBakery to edit my page it says the page is blank so I don’t want to proceed given I know there is content there and it’s important I don’t erase what I’ve done.

I tried building a new page with it and that makes sense and is intuitive, but I’m not a coder and the only way to access my current content is by editing the code.

Can I get some help on where to go with this?

Hi @unionjon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using outdated version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so please update it to the latest version by contacting your web host.

After updating the PHP please use Unyson page builder to edit your site pages as it seems you have created pages using Unyson page builder as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

unionjon
    Participant

Thanks again for answering 101 questions. I’ll work on the PHP and then come back to this and reference your screenshots.

You are always welcome here 🙂

unionjon
    Participant

I have an update. PHP was updated but that wasn’t the problem (though it helps to be up to date!). I had to deactivate WPBakery and YellowPencil to get the visual editor of Unyson to show back up.

Thanks for the help. If we create new pages I’ll recreate the current pages in WPBakery as that’s a good product, it just can’t pickup what’s already been done.

Ok.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)