Can't find how to fix it

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can’t find how to fix it

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can’t find how to fix it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Issue 1: When I got to AANBOD and then press on one of the house i suddenly see ‘portfolio’ & ‘projecten’ how do I remove or change that (see screenshot blue arrows)? If its not clear just look at the website http://www.sellself.be

Issue 2: see screenshot yellow box with arrow. How do I change the text -> materials and the text below I want to change.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @SaqlainMughal,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Issue 1: When I got to AANBOD and then press on one of the house i suddenly see ‘portfolio’ & ‘projecten’ how do I remove or change that (see screenshot blue arrows)?

You can remove it by deactivating the titlebar in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Issue 2: see screenshot yellow box with arrow. How do I change the text -> materials and the text below I want to change.

You can change it by editing the portfolio and its content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Yes but when i turn of, there is no header anymore. I just want to remove the following -> see screenshot green box

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting to remove it without removing the header? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Hey you already have access to my account. You went in my account few weeks ago. I send you 26 november the details (login and password)

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and disabled it from the Header page builder as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

SaqlainMughal
    Participant

Youre the man! Thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)