Can't get Iframe embed to work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't get Iframe embed to work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't get Iframe embed to work

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • [email protected]
    Participant

I’m trying to take this video and embed it into my Jeven theme. I go to Portfolio>Add New and then paste the link in the Iframe URL field. When I publish it the video spot is blank. I’ve tried the Default and Iframe Slider but it’s been the same result.

Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Hi Justin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using this URL https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/workout-with-your-kids in the portfolio iframe field or any other?

You can only use supported videos in the Video url of portfolio as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I’m using it in the iFrame field, not the Video URL field. Shouldn’t it work in IFrame? I thought that was the whole point of it.

Yes but as asked above could you please tell me exactly which URL you are using in the iframe URL field?

[email protected]
    Participant

Oh, sorry. No, I’m using <iframe src=’//players.brightcove.net/211755171/VJf7O8bpl_default/index.html?videoId=5385260793001′ allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

Solution for this topic

You are using it wrong you have to just use the below video URL as shown in the attached screenshot.

http://players.brightcove.net/211755171/VJf7O8bpl_default/index.html?videoId=5385260793001

Attachments:

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks but I still can’t get it to work. I use that link and it still publishes a blank post. There isn’t a video player in the post.

Attachments:

[email protected]
    Participant

I’ve added the link you provided to the Iframe field and set the slider to Iframe but it’s not working. I appreciate any additional help you can offer.

Please share me the screenshot of the filed where you have used the URL.

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

[email protected]
    Participant

Here is the field.

Attachments:

The settings seems correct in your shared screenshot.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

[email protected]
    Participant

I sent you the URL and a login in a private message. Did you not get it?

No i didn’t get it.

Could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected] ?

[email protected]
    Participant

Sent. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I logged in to your site but couldn’t access portfolio section as shown in the attached screenshot.

It seems this is because you have not granted sufficient access to the shared user.

Could you please make the shared user admin so that i can access it to troubleshoot?

Attachments:

[email protected]
    Participant

Done. You should have access now. Thanks.

Solution for this topic

I just changed video URL protocol from HTTP to HTTPS and tested in your test project saved in draft which worked fine for me.

Could you please confirm it?

[email protected]
    Participant

Yes! That worked. Thanks so much.

You are most welcome here 🙂

adamwiggins82
    Participant

hi, can you tell me why the video element isn’t working for me?

https://quirks.essexwebdesignstudio.com/video/

This is rather urgent as we’re going live tomorrow :-/

Thanks, Adam

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)