Cant receive the infos of the contact formular

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant receive the infos of the contact formular

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant receive the infos of the contact formular

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Ancadea
    Participant

Hello guys,

thank you for your regular help. I have an other problem. If somebody is fill up the contact form, no e-mail is informing me. I ve specified my E-mail address, but nothing works.

I am looking forwards to the solution.

Grettings,

Hi Ancadea,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Please configure the contact form element mailer settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Are you getting other emails from your site like user registration or comments?

Also are you getting test email from contact form?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ancadea
    Participant

It is not working. I always get the message invalid host!

It means your host detail is incorrect so please use correct details in it.

Also answer my following question.

Are you getting other emails from your site like user registration or comments?

Ancadea
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

I just dont understand the problem. I filled in my wordpress username and password. But it wont work.

No, i dont get other emails.

I just dont understand the problem. I filled in my wordpress username and password. But it wont work.

No you don’t have to use WordPress user name and password but SMTP server details as described on the following pages.

https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/wordpress/send-emails-with-smtp.htm

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-send-email-in-wordpress-using-the-gmail-smtp-server/

If you find it’s hard to configure SMTP settings then instead use WP-mail send method as shown in the attached screenshot.

No, i dont get other emails.

Then it is not contact form problem but your site problem that you need to troubleshoot and resolve.

You can troubleshoot the email issue as described on the following pages or contact your web host regarding this.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/wordpress-not-sending-emails/

Attachments:

Ancadea
    Participant

Hello,

thank you. The official e-mail configuration is working. SMTP settings done. iI receive in over the email plugin test emails.

But if I try it with the contact form, nothing changed. Again invalid host. 🙁

Glad the official e-mail configuration is working.

To make the contact form email work would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Ancadea
    Participant

Hey guys, did you get my information?

Greetings,

Artur

No we didn’t.

Have have you shared it?

Could you please share it again privately?

Ancadea
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for sharing your site details but you didn’t share us your site URL?

Ancadea
    Participant

Hi

Solution for this topic

I logged in to your site and just changed the contact form SMTP email settings to WP-mail send method and it seems working fine now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it and let us know whether it works fine for you?

Attachments:

Ancadea
    Participant

Thank you guys, it works!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Ancadea
    Participant

Hey guys,

thank you for your help! It is amazing what you have done.

My question: Is it possible to include an conformation mail into the contact formular?

Greetings

My question: Is it possible to include an conformation mail into the contact formular?

I am not sure what you meant by this so please describe it a bit more in detail.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)