can't remove javelin logo from header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme can't remove javelin logo from header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme can't remove javelin logo from header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • jenniferlupton
    Participant

Hi,

for the life of me I can’t work out how to remove the javelin logo from the header as shown in the attached screen shot.  big newby to wordpress here.

cheers

Hi @jenniferlupton,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you missed to attach the screenshot but you can remove javelin logo from header from theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jamiejsmith96
    Participant

Also having this same issue, have tried removing it or replacing it via the route the screenshot shows with no results, can’t even get rid of the current one.

No changes have been made to the code, thanks

I could confirm the issue on my test site that if no logo is set then the default theme logo is displayed instead of removing logo therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try removing the logo by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.header-logo {
        display: none;
    }

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme. We have added new option under Theme settings > Header > Header Logo Visibilty

Please login to access this file

DMVinokur
    Participant

Is there a way to remove the nav / header entirely? I’ve been using the setting in the theme but it still leaves a large empty space at the top and the nav icon shows up in the mobile view.

pozzitrac
    Participant

i have updated all the header logos to mine and nothing changes. the jevelin word is still in the upper left side of header. mine is on the blog-side bakery template. logos do not show up on header at all. figured out changing the main name of blog but that one jevelin word is still up there. is that a faver icon? tried to change that also.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)