Capthca not showing up for contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Capthca not showing up for contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Capthca not showing up for contact form

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • supporttester
    Participant

The captcha is not showing up for the ‘contact form’

I tried an alternative ‘ contact form 7 ‘ below it and the captcha works for that.

I leave it under so you can see.

I added the key/site key for both etc.

Hope you can help thanks

Hi @supporttester,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the screenshot of how you have configured the contact form field so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also to avoid conflict please use only one contact form.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

supporttester
    Participant

Hi I have uploaded the image with what you wanted.

I have also tried just adding a html block and using the alternative WPForms and this also works, but the styling is not nice like the default contact form that was on the demo.

Also on the contact form the blue tick beside each field is already present before anything is typed in.

When I type in info and submit the page it reloads the page and when I scroll all the way down to the contact field is says in red:

<div class=”form-error”>Could not validate the form</div>
    <div class=”form-error”>Could not validate the form</div>
    <div id=”form-error-06854169603652113″ class=”form-error”>Your session expired. Please refresh page and try again.</div>
    <div id=”form-error-010058846866034898″ class=”form-error”>Your session expired. Please refresh page and try again.”</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>I assume this is because there is no captcha working?</div>
    <div></div>
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I need a screenshot of contact form 7 settings where you have added fields.

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

supporttester
    Participant

Sure thing, here is the details and the page is called: Home – Creative — <span class=”post-state”>Front Page</span>

supporttester
    Participant

Also I put this in the header via the insert headers and footers plugin:

‘<script src=’https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js’></script>&#8217;

On your site home page you are using Unyson contact form element and not contact form 7 as shown in the attached screenshot.

I just saved its settings and captcha started displaying on your site.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

supporttester
    Participant

It is showing on the site but when I fill out the form and the cathcpa and submit the site just reloads and when I go down to the bottom there is read text in the Recaptcha area saying ‘Please fill the recaptcha” twice in red letters

Solution for this topic

This seems happening because you have configured Recaptcha incorrectly by using same key as Site key and Secret key as shown in the attached screenshot so please configure it correctly.

Attachments:

supporttester
    Participant

OLD: Hmm something weird is happening,
    Everytime I enter the secret key and update it reverts back to the site key, even if I change the text to something random and save it is reverting?

Any idea what is causing this? thanks!

EDIT: Turns out entering directly into the fields was causing the issue, I clicked the settings icon of the recaptcha group and it let me enter the two keys. Thanks it works fine now

Glad it is working fine for you now!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)