Categories on Jevelin Portfolio + Sideheader Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Categories on Jevelin Portfolio + Sideheader Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Categories on Jevelin Portfolio + Sideheader Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • VisualEdgeChris
    Participant

I’m adapting the Portfolio + Sideheader page as the base template for our new site and am utterly puzzled as to where the Categories list at the top of the page is being generated. I’d like it on for the home page, but off on all other pages inside the site — how do I do that?

Also, is there a way to display the site identity and contact/location information in the header area, or somewhere else towards the top of the page?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @VisualEdgeChris,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I’m adapting the Portfolio + Sideheader page as the base template for our new site and am utterly puzzled as to where the Categories list at the top of the page is being generated. I’d like it on for the home page, but off on all other pages inside the site — how do I do that?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Also, is there a way to display the site identity and contact/location information in the header area, or somewhere else towards the top of the page?

You can add it in the site header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)