Category "Previous" button not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category "Previous" button not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category "Previous" button not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • jebowl00
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m having an issue with the “Previous” button on my category pages. You can see the issue here:

https://joanbowlen.com/portfolio/vendini/

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Next” button, page 2 loads as expected, but once on page 2, if you click the “Previous” button, the page simply reloads rather than taking you back to page 1. What do I need to do to correct this?

Thanks,

Joan

Hi Joan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

Could you please clear the autoptimize cache on your site and temporary disable it so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Also please make sure that you are using below latest version of theme and Unyson plugin.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jebowl00
    Participant

Hi there!

I’ve temporarily deactivated the Autoptomize plugin and I double-checked and the Jevelin theme dashboard says I’m up-to-date.

Though it looks like the current version installed is 3.2.0. Is that correct? The file you added says “Beta”, so I’d rather not install a version if it’s still in the testing stage…

Thanks

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

jebowl00
    Participant

Awesome. Could you let me know when it’s resolved?

Thanks so much for escalating this!

It will be resolved ASAP but currently, we don’t have any exact timeline.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)