Category Titles (Headline) is the WooCommerce Title. Why?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category Titles (Headline) is the WooCommerce Title. Why?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category Titles (Headline) is the WooCommerce Title. Why?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • B�e½
    Participant

i have 10 categories.
    9 of them have the WooCommerce title. Which is wrong. Actually these should have the normal WordPress title (category: %titel%)

In the titlebar.php the category pages go into the following if query: jevelin_is_realy_woocommerce_page()

Why is a category a woocommerce page?
    How can I change this?

that’s wrong. Why is this so?

woocommerce is switched off.

Hi B,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure I understood your question correctly so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot of it and also share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

B�e½
    Participant

Here’s my problem.
    When I create a category (Blog Posts -> Category) and then call it up, the title bar shows the title that has been set in the jevelin theme design. (see Screenshot)

The normal WordPress headline should be in there.
    How do I change this?

see screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)