Center content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Center content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Center content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • camille2421
    Participant

When I transferred my website files to another server, some customization were lost.

I can’t seem to center the content in the “Contact us” box (see attached) at the bottom of this page: https://gaetanbono.com/en

Could you help please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @camille2421,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The content is displaying center aligned for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

camille2421
    Participant

The box itself is indeed centered. However, the content in the light green box (icon, text, link) is not centered within the box. This is what I am trying to achieve.

The content in the dark green box is fine.

Please remove the left auto margin added to the column containing the elements.

If you can’t do that then would you mind if I log in to your site and do it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

camille2421
    Participant

I have 15px of margin on both side, so it should be centered no?

You can log in to the website. Thank you.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and resolved the issue using the below custom CSS code on your website.

#page-container .sh-column-399e012d443ccfea30d0d1e8d6f748c6 .sh-column-wrapper {
        margin-left: 0;
    }

camille2421
    Participant

Thank you

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)