Change the Jevelin logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change the Jevelin logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change the Jevelin logo

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
  • semaphoremarketing
    Participant

I need to remove your logo from my navigation menu.  How?  You supply so many different answers.  I need the one that works, and quickly.

Hi @semaphoremarketing,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can remove it from the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

Please show me where that is on your software I downloaded last week.  The screen shot is attached and looks nothing like what you provided.  This is due tomorrow and it’s ridiculous.

Attachments:

In the latest theme version, you will find it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Webstar5785
    Participant

Dear Team!

I uploaded my logo in the header settings as you showed on the screenshot but nothing changed.

Have you got any other option?

Thank you for your answer!

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

It doesn’t work.  I need it fixed now.  Not in 20 hours when you respond. Now. The screen shot it below.

Attachments:

This is a known issue in the latest theme version 5.0 that is fixed in version 5.0.1 which will be released shortly.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

I updated the theme.  Still can’t change the logo.  This is absurd. All I need to do is change the logo!  I need someone to call me and walk me through this.

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

Still waiting for a response.  Only opened up this very difficult topic of changing the logo on the navigation menu a week ago.

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

When can I expect a response?

Could you please share your site URL where you want to change the logo so that I can help you?

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

I sent you a link to the URL hours ago.  When can I expect a response?

It’s a damn logo swap.

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

Well?

I didn’t get the URL.

Do you see the URL on this topic?

Alternatively, you can just share with me the screenshot of your theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

There are two ways to change the logo based on whether you use the built-in header template or the custom header template.

Attachments:

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

I do not have the two options at the bottom of the screen shot.  Here is the URL. https://g8o.80a.myftpupload.com/?page_id=8930&preview=1&_ppp=d759715ff4  I can’t wait another 12 hours for a response.

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

See attachment.  It’s not there.

Attachments:

semaphoremarketing
    Participant

This is day 9 of trying to switch your logo with mine. FIX THIS!

DorkDuty
    Participant

I’m still having the same issue with the header logo too. It won’t update. Also, the footer logo isn’t updating either. https://dendera.reginaldbrooks.com/

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)