Change Top Bar social icon font family

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change Top Bar social icon font family

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change Top Bar social icon font family

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • hersickwebster
    Participant

Hi there,

Is there a way to change the font family for the social icon in the top bar? Currently, it’s set to simple-line-icons, but I’d like the facebook icon to be a filled-in version (such as the Themify Icon one). I’m not sure how to call that into the css though, if it’s possible.

Also, is it possible to include the Themify Icon facebook icon in the primary navigation bar? If so, how would that be done?

Thanks for your helpΒ  — my experience with your support team has been the BEST. πŸ™‚

Laurel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hersickwebster
    Participant

Looks like I was able to adjust the top bar social icon after all! πŸ™‚

These were the elements that I adjusted:

.icon-social-facebook {
    font-family: ‘FontAwesome’ !important;
    font-size: 22px !important;
    }

.icon-social-facebook:before {
    content: “\f09a” !important;
    }

Can you still help with my second question, about adding this to the primary nav bar?

Thanks!

Hi @hersickwebster,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)