Changing the default layout style of a project gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing the default layout style of a project gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing the default layout style of a project gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello.

I created a Portfolio piece. I then created a Project Gallery in the Edit Project page. (see screenshot). When I view this page, it shows the Project Gallery in “large landscape mode”, but I was hoping that it would show up in the style of “Single Portfolio”. I also have Videos that show up in the landscape mode, and would like to leave that as it currently functions. Can you tell me how to change this. If you go to this page http://wordpress1.stevenkuppers.com/?fw-portfolio=chid_care_works, you will see that Project.

Thank you so much,

Steven

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your question.

You can change Portfolio layout from portfolio page settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stevenkuppers
    Participant

I did see these choices, but was wondering if the Gallery (nicely rotating images) can be set in the Single Portfolio view, and not always be full landscape view. I like the single portfolio view but would love to see the rotating images . Possible?

Thank you for your time to help.

Currently it is not possible with theme options and you have to develop custom code to achieve it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)