Comptabilité d'extension

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Comptabilité d'extension

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Comptabilité d'extension

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
  • Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

Bonjour,

Nous constatons que depuis peu de temps le thème Jevelin que nous avons sur notre site internet n’est plus compatible avec l’extension The Events Calendar

L’affichage des évènements unique ne fonctionne pas (lorsque que l’on retourne sur le thème par défaut de WordPress, il n’y a plus de problème). Nous avons contacter le support de l’extension qui nous demande de contacter les développeurs du thèmes pour voir si il y a une solution.

Pouvez vous nous aider ?

Merci d’avance.

Sébastien Fily

Administrateur du site Centre LGBTI Lyon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Centre LGBTI Lyon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t notice the issue in your shared screenshot so could you please tell me exactly what is the issue?

Also, could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

Voici le lien vers la page :

https://www.centrelgbtilyon.com/site-web_centre_lgbti_martyre/agenda/fermeture-des-locaux-du-centre-lgbti-lyon/

Normalement cet page doit indiqué le détail de l’évènement (cf. 4.png) Or depuis quelques jours cela affiche l’intégralité de l’agenda (cf. 3.png)

Bien à vous.

Sébastien Fily

Attachments:

I can’t access your shared page URL so would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Also, I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

Bonjour,

J’ai effectuer la mise à jour est le problème persiste.

Vous trouverez un accès utilisateur ci dessous

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I can access your shared site page but didn’t see any issue on it.

Could you please also share the screenshots of the pages when you use the default theme and displays fine?

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

La page  :

https://www.centrelgbtilyon.com/site-web_centre_lgbti_martyre/agenda/fermeture-des-locaux-du-centre-lgbti-lyon/

doit normalement faire apparaitre le détail de l’évènement (cf. image page evenement.png) or lorsque Jevelin est activé nous voyons l’intégralité de l’agenda (cf. page evenement jevelin.png). J’ai remarqué que ce dysfonctionnement n’apparait pas lorsque je désactive MPBakery page builder.

Bien à vous.

Sebastien

Attachments:

I can see it is displaying fine clicking on the date as shown in the attached screenshots.

If it is working fine after deactivating the WPBakery page builder plugin then it seems the conflict with them so please contact the events calendar plugin support to resolve this conflict.

Attachments:

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

Bonjour,

Ce que vous voyez lorsque vous cliquez sur la date est une vue par jour mais lorsque vous cliquez sur l’evenement (qui doit vous donner plus de détail, la localisation, des images eventuelles, etc.) il s’affiche la vue général.

Nous avons contacté events calendar qui recherche une solution et qui nous a demandé de vous contacter et de contacter également le support de WPBakery  pour voir si vous avez une solution.

bien à vous.

Sébastien FILY

We don’t have any solution for it as it is a conflict between Events calendar plugin and WpBakery page builder plugin so you have to contact them.

The Events Calendar plugin is working fine with Jevelin theme If you deactivate WpBakery page builder plugin.

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

oui en effet le plugin fonctionne lorsque WPBakery est désactivé. Nous avons constaté le support de WPBakery nous attendons leurs retour.

Merci pour votre aide.

bien à vous.

Sébastien

Ok Take Care

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

Bonjour,

Je vous remercie de trouver ci-dessous la réponse du développeur de WP Bakery :

“If it was an issue with WPBakery Page Builder, then the same would have persisted with any other theme used at your end. As you can see, if you activate any other theme, there is no such issue. Most likely, the theme is using some customisation code to modify the page builder which is causing the issue. The code fails to render when the plugin is deactivated and hence the issue does not occur when the page builder is disabled as well. It will require further debugging into the theme to identify the exact code causing the issue.”

Je vous remercie de votre aide.

Bien à vous.

Sébastien FILY

Does it work fine for you If you use any default WordPress theme along with WpBakery page builder plugin and Events calender plugin?

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

oui l’extension fonctionne lorsque WPBakery est activé avec un autre thème. Nous avons fait le test avec le thème twenty seventeen.

Bien à vous.

Sébastien FILY

Ok then to troubleshoot the issue, could you please share your website FTP or cPanel file manager details privately?

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

je vous transmets ci dessous les codes d’accès aux FTP

Thank you for sharing the details but using the shared access I can not edit theme files on your website.

It just lists the files of your website.

I want to edit theme files on your website to troubleshoot the issue so please grant me edit access and share the details accordingly.

Centre LGBTI Lyon
    Participant

Voici un autre lien qui devrait fonctionner.

Bien à vous.

Yes, it’s working but now the password for your website admin access is not working.

Please make sure it’s working fine.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)