Contact 7 form not create

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact 7 form not create

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact 7 form not create

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • vermisproduction
    Participant

Hello,

I installed Jevelin’s Templatete and added Basic demo content to two wordpress CMSs on both sides, and both of them found that when I installed Contact 7, I could not create and duplicate a form. You always rewrite the basic form, simply can not create a new one. I checked and the Jevelin template is compatible with the Contact 7 form plugin. I had previously put Jevelin (1 year) into a wordpress CMS and worked there perfectly. The template has recently been refreshed and the new template version does not work with the Contact 7 form.

Can you please help me here?

Thanks!

Hi @vermisproduction,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vermisproduction
    Participant

Hy @Shufflehound Support

Thanks! I looked at it and the WP Bakery Visual Page Builder is causing the problem. I have Version 5.5.2 on the page. I can not upgrade to version 5.5.4. Half of my pages are made with this apge builder plugin.
    What can be done in this case?

Thanks!

Please delete the existing WP Bakery Visual Page Builder plugin on your site and install latest version of it from Appearance -> Install Plugins

ckolinski
    Participant

I am having this same issue. Every time I create a new form, it overwrites the bottom on. I followed all the steps above to try and fix the issue, but nothing works.

@ckolinski Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)