Contact Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact Form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • alinajenon
    Participant

Hi, I can’t seem to figure out how to get the emails to be sent. I would like the homepage contact form (at the bottom that came with the template) to be sent to [email protected] when submitted.

When I fill out the form and send, the email [email protected] never receives anything. Have checked junk folder.

Can you help me figure out how I need to fix this?

Thank you!
    Alina

Hi Alina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

As you are trying to send an email from your custom domain email address so you have to configure SMTP option in the contact form settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alinajenon
    Participant

Thanks for that info … I’ve attempted to add SMTP info, not sure if I am doing it correctly though.

The hosting and email is via godaddy, for the requested username and pass I have tried both the email access user/pass and godaddy access user/pass and I am still not receiving the emails when testing.

Can you help me figure out how to set up the SMTP correctly?

Attachments:

The information provided in the below pages will help you to configure SMTP settings or contact the Godaddy support to configure it.

https://o365info.com/configure-your-wordpress-site-to-send-e-mail-via-godaddy-mail-server-shared-hosting-plan-part-6-6/

alinajenon
    Participant

Thank you for the smtp help. I called godaddy and the provided me the needed settings. I have added all settings and triple checked for accuracy (user/pass/server/port/etc), yet I am now getting an error message saying the email cannot be sent.

Can you help me figure out what needs to be changed to allow for emails to send?

Attachments:

Ok then please use the following plugin to test whether your site sends email successfully.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/check-email/

alinajenon
    Participant

Hi, I added the plugin and sent test emails to 2 email accounts. Both were received.

Ok then it seems the above shared SMTP details are incorrect so could you please contact your host provider to confirm the details are correct and also get details for the each fields displayed in the contact form mailer settings?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)